About Busy Bees Floral Design
Jennifer is an incredible florist based in the Bay Area, a wedding enthusiast and she creates whimsical floral arrangements for couples in California.
Busy Bees Floral’s style
- Garden- my style of designing is very garden, organic, and naturally inspired. I am very drawn to gardens that have structure but are also balanced out by flowers and greens that have lots of movement. I want my florals to look natural, fresh, organic, and how they would look if they were growing out of a garden.
- Whimsical- my arrangements are flowy, bounce, and soft. They are unpredictable at times. I like them to look natural and playful at the same time. You will not see a tight and structured look in my arrangements.
- Romantic- you should feel love when you look at my arrangements. I consider Roses the most romantic flower and I make sure to use a variety of them in my arrangements. Between their smell and look, you should feel the romance when you look at my arrangements.
About their experience
I would absolutely recommend Foil and Ink. They were so easy and friendly to work with. She was like a breath of fresh air who had new ideas that I had never seen before. She really understood what I wanted my business to represent and 100% reflected this from the very beginning when we started to look for inspiration. She sets herself apart with her work. To this day I still get clients and industry professionals in awe of my website.
The Core Values in Busy Bees Business
- Flawless Work- I don’t accept mediocre. Whether it’s the freshness or quality of flowers or the way they are presented on the day of the event, I will never compromise or quality of my work.
- Dedication- I communicate with my clients as much as necessary to plan and execute the event. I go above and beyond to find the flowers, vases, candles, etc that clients want. I work with the teams involved in the event to set things up perfectly.
- Originality- I find inspiration everywhere and I try to do something new for every client. Whether that’s using new material or pairing flowers together that I never had before, you will rarely see the same thing out of me twice.
Take a look through Busy Bees showit website and branding below! Check out her published showit website, here!
Loving this design? Contact us here to talk about your custom website and branding!