We designed a custom logo and brand for Jenna Biederbeck with Hello Home Co. She wanted something that could easily be put on a storefront, that matched her core values below.
About Hello Home Co.
Hello Home Co. is an interior design business in Arizona. They hope to open up a home furnishings/home decor shop both online and brick and mortar in the future! Read about owner Jenna Biederbeck below!
3 words that describe your style
- Simple – Things need a place or need to be placed in an intentional way. Otherwise a special collection can easily look cluttered instead of curated. Sometimes simple is best when it comes to design… and life for that matter.
- Cozy – I want to create a sense of warmth and welcoming in my home and in the spaces I design. Hospitality is at the core of what I do and who I am. I want anyone who comes over or who enters a space I’ve designed to feel immediately relaxed and welcome.
- Eclectic – My style is not cornered into one specific category. My choices range from classic and timeless to bright and modern. I love a bit of bohemian elegance… light filled rooms, neutrals for the large pieces, colorful textiles and accessories, natural elements and mixed metals.
Why should clients trust you over other competitors?
Design is more than just pretty furnishings and finishes. I look at my clients and their homes in a holistic way. Each space shapes and bears witness to the lives lived within them. From large-scale remodels to a simple quick makeover, my aim will be to expertly reflect my client’s personal taste and style, while weaving in the simple, clean Hello Home Interiors style. All my design decisions that I present aim to create spaces that are hospitable both to the people who live in them and to those who are guests in the space.
I assist clients with a wide range of challenges including selection of architectural details and finishes, collaborating with builders and contractors, decorating a functional beautiful space with furniture, fabrics, accessories, and creating custom pieces that are tailor-made for their living space.
What are the core values in your business?
- Trust – It is vital for every project that I am able to trust everyone involved and for them to trust me. Clients are inviting me into an intimate place — their home — and they must be able to trust me and the people I work with. I also want to work with clients who are trustworthy and forthcoming so the process can run smoothly and we can get to a fantastic result that they will love!
- Hospitality – This value is key. It pertains to the way I treat my colleagues, the way I interact with clients and the feeling I want the spaces I design to create in those who experience them. Hospitality weaves through nearly everything I’m passionate about. A beautiful and mysterious thing happens in the simple act of opening our hearts and our homes to others. Community is created.
- Communication – This is SO important in any relationship, and it is no different with my clients. Being proactive instead of reactive and having open communication allows for both a high level of professionalism that I strive for and also allows me to develop friendships with the people I work with… from the vendors to the contractors to the clients.
Loving this design? You can request custom work HERE. Follow us on Instagram to see more of our work!