We always love working with Leslie Blalock from Leslie D. Photography! It’s been so fun watching her business grow and thrive over the years, and we are so proud of what she has accomplished. In the past we have created new branding, marketing materials, and print materials for her business, but for this specific project we gave her old website a new and improved look. And can we say that we are LOVING the before and afters 🙂
We did a creative customization to our Carpe Diem Showit5 website template and customized the theme to fit her new branding and style of photography. We wanted to make sure that her brand and website had a higher end feel, but was still inviting for her ideal brides and grooms. You can read more about Leslie’s brand and experience below!
Leslie is a fine-art wedding, elopement and portrait photographer located in Queen Creek, Arizona.
3 words that describe your style
Who is your ideal client?
My ideal client love’s a beautiful landscapes and is willing to go the extra mile to capture the perfect light and scenery for their session. My couples love vibrant and true to color authentic photographs. They are usually around 25-40 in age and their personality is joyful, laid back.
What are the core values in your business?
- Quality – I work really hard on my craft and delivering authentic images that are true to the moment and the feeling . And providing wonderful memories for clients to look back on . I will go the extra mile to achieve the look and idea the client wants to bring to life.
- Experience– Being authentic and joyful through the clients experience is so important to me. Weddings can be super stressful and if I can added any positive memories and interactions to smooth out the process and make it a happy one that means a lot to me .
- Authenticity- As the face of my brand I want to do a better job of showing me process, approach and behind the scenes and what my inspiration is so my clients feel connected.
What is your definition of success?
“My definition of success would be to be consistently busy but not overloaded . And to get to travel for work that i love to do. Travel and working my way towards destination work is where my heart and head are at right now.”
What made you choose to work with Foil & Ink?
A unique fresh perspective! And knowing I was in great hands from my previous experience with Jacki and her team from working together in the past. I knew I was getting top notch design, customization and guidance. They are so talented!
What surprised you the most or made you the happiest during and after working with Foil & Ink?
Having my website feel like it aligned with me as an artist. She took all of the ideas, information and customized it to fit me. And it’s amazing how a beautifully customized website that shows my work and the work I want to do. In turn really does help attract the ideal clients that are a better fit.
What are 3 benefits you’ve experienced as a result of working with Foil & Ink?
- Increase in my ideal clientele
- More bookings
- A brand and website that showcases my work beautifully
You can visit Leslie’s current site HERE.
You can shop this website template HERE.